THE PERFECT G&T!
You can't beat a classic...
Straight Fordington Gin with Fever Tree tonic and ice is always good. Take a look at our classic recipe to learn how to make the perfect G&T.
- 2 x measures of Fordington Gin
- Fever Tree Tonic
- A good wedge of lemon or lime
ENGLISH ROSE & CARDOMOM
Fragrant and delicious...
Combine our English Rose gin, Fever Tree tonic and cardamom pods. Enjoy this delicious tipple on a warm summers day!
- 1x good shot of Fordington English Rose
- 3x cardamom pods
- 1 Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
MY FAVOURITE GIN COCKTAIL
If Ros says it's good...
My favourite Fordington Gin cocktail combines cherry soaked brandy, brandy cherry juice and fever tree tonic over ice.
- 2x measures of Fordington Gin
- 1x cherry soaked in brandy
- 2x teaspoons of the brandy cherry juice – magic!
Gently Stirring the Spirits...shake if you must!
Fordington Gin and Martini makes a very special drink, Serve with a lemon garnish and enjoy!
- 2 measures of Fordington Gin
- 2x measure of Martini
- 2x olivies from a jar with brine
- 2x teaspoons of the olive brine – this adds a touch of salt giving a good savoury touch – lovely!